CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 9, 2012

WARNING!

Hello Ladies and Gents!
I know its been quite a while since I've written something, much less posted any of my recipes! Well I can assure you that I will be putting up some recipes soon. I'm finally settling in and getting back to my "normal" life without John and back at school.
Speaking of life without John..its definitely an adjustment. I mean don't get me wrong, its terrible to say but I'm almost use to John not being next to me every night. We've been together for about 5 1/2 years and will be married for a full year in exactly two weeks. Within those time spans, John and I have spent only 1 1/2 months actually living together and in the same zip code at the same time. So you can say distance between John and I basically comes natural. Although, YES it is totally different when he's halfway across the world and in a war zone. Ok, here is the thing for all you civilians..(not for most Military families) but John and I don't need you to feel sorry for us. Please don't take this as a stab or that I'm trying to be a complete drama queen about this but we don't. John and I chose the life we live, we chose this life together, we chose Army and we wouldn't change it for the world. We live a very good life, regardless of the distance so pleaseee don't feel sorry for him or I. We are making it through this deployment the best we can and keeping high spirits is truly the most important thing. Also, don't confuse sorrow for support. We absolutely LOVE the support from everyone and we couldn't push through times in our life without the support but know there is a difference. Anyways, life without John is tough and I live for waking up to emails from him, but this deployment could not have come at a better time. I'm able to fulfill my goal to finish my degree and he's able to fulfill his goal of doing what he wants for his country. Were both accomplishing something we've always wanted to do. After this time apart is when we will finally be able to settle down for real and start a life. So again, thank you for all of your wonderful support.
School is winding down for me, just to pick back up. Haha I have an overfilled summer with a pretty full fall to get me through this time and focus on something. Only 8 more months until John is home and I have my degree :) 
Well thank you for reading about my rant. I hope to be posting more so stay tuned! 
Everyone have a great week! 
<3
-Megan

0 comments:

Post a Comment