CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Love

The fear of love is nothing more than fearing your limits. Love isn't something that you can buy, wear once, then give it to Goodwill. It's something that opens your soul and makes you test yourself, something you wear until there are holes and it fits just right that you'll never get rid of it. Love is even more powerful when both sides choose to hold nothing back and fight with everything they got. I'm not naive enough to think that only army families have it hard because every relationship and every love has been stretched so far that they can either use that stretch as a learning experience and become stronger or run so thin that there is nothing else left. I believe in fate and true love, our story is the one that gets me out of bed each morning. I could not imagine life any different than it is now, any easier or any harder.
Each day is hard because I know it's one day further from when you left, but it's also one day closer to when you come back.. I love you.

1 comments:

Tammy

Absolutely beautiful, M! Awesome!

Tammy
Confessions of a Fourth Grade Teacher

Post a Comment