CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Bittersweet News..

Well today John and I found out for sure when he's leaving :( I didn't think I would be as sad as I was. I know when the day comes it will be even tougher than it was today. Unfortunately this is a good time for me to finish school and spending my last few months in Texas. I know he'll be back but him being away for 9 months is ridiculous. Those families who use to last 15-18 are so crazy strong! On Monday we have to start packing again :/ good thing we don't have to ship it halfway across the country again. Well thank the lord the day he leaves I'll be with my two best friends in the whole world! Also, my recipes this week won't be too fabulous because ya know, were moving soon. Haha
<3
-Megan

3 comments:

HR4MEK4U

Stay strong my beautiful daughter. You have your family and friends to support you while John is away fighting for our country. The time away from each other will not be easy but we are here for you. We love you both.

Think, Wonder, and Teach

You all will be in my thoughts and prayers!

Mrs Poland
Think, Wonder, & Teach

Kim Mora

Hi, you don't know me, but my husband actually knows yours. They were in rotc together at SHSU. It is small internet world, because I was just looking up army wives blogs and yours popped up! crazy! but, I love your blog and your recipes, btw isn't pinterest so awesome? I live in Germany right now, but if everything works out, we'll also be at Fort Bragg at the end of his tour here. My husband has been gone for 8 months and should be home in a few months, so I know how hard it is. I also read you want to travel, and I say do it! You won't regret it. :)

kim weinbel

Post a Comment