CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 27, 2012

Travel Bug

I have this sudden urge to travel! I want to just book a flight and head there with or without anyone with me. I love going new places and seeing new things, especially small hole-in-the-wall places that the locals hang out. I want to take pictures of everything I see so that people can see what I saw and almost experience what I did. I think I might take a few trips while John is away, not that I wouldn't love to have him by my side but with school, my hopeful future job, and him being away it would be a good stress reliever for me I think. I'm definitely ready to test my travel itch next week when I'm in Virginia for 10 days! I've already made a list of some things I've googled of places I'd like to visit. 

Speaking of John being gone :( I'm also going to make a list of things I want to accomplish while he's away so when he gets back I can solely focus on us and creating a life we can settle into. I guess this is just a way for me to get some things out of my system before careers and responsibilities (not like I don't have them now) take over. 

I've been reading up on some things to do in your twenties that you'll regret in your forties and travel is one of them...along with waiting until marriage but I've already blown that out of the water :) haha I guess I have a bug for traveling right now because I'm somewhat smothered at this time of my life. John and I only share one vehicle and he goes to work everyday so its hard for me to explore this city around me without having a mode of transportation, and when I do have the ability to explore I never know where to go because I haven't gone exploring..so its just a big Ferris Wheel that I can't get off of. I only have about two more weeks here so I'm going to use it as best I can and if that means dragging John's butt into the car while I explore so we can "hang out" then so be it. 

I don't want to seem like I'm complaining about my life or that I wish I had something else of anything because that is totally NOT the case! I have a wonderful life that I never would have expected and a life that I wouldn't change for the world. I just feel that since John and I are young we shouldn't have boring nights, go a day without laughing, or hold back from something that we want to do. 

I'm going to be making mini and long term goals and dreams for myself to accomplish, making lists is what I'm good at so why not put it to good use! 


YAY for venting on this blog post! Thanks for reading :)

<3
-Megan

0 comments:

Post a Comment