CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 10, 2012

Appetizers for dinner!

Last night John and I went to our first FRG meeting on post ad I'll tell ya, it definitely wasn't one ilk you see on "Army Wives" haha the soldiers are actually involved..shocking I know. Well the meeting lasted until about 7pm so I didn't have an hour to make some glorious meal. I found these recipes on Pinterest..of course and they're actually made for appetizers, but we made them into a meal. They were quite yummy, even with my tweaks to the recipes. The first picture is what I call Pizza Roll Bites but the blogger just calls them Homemade Pizza Rolls. Her recipe calls for pizza crust, Italian seasoning and different kinds of shredded cheeses but I used:
1 can of crescent rolls
pepperonis 
shredded mozzarella  cheese

Bake for 15 minutes (or until golden brown) 
and done! 
Its seriously that simple. 
I just heated up some marinara sauce and voila! 


The second recipe I used was also from Pinterest and they're called BLT Bites. The recipe calls for mayonnaise but don't fret! You seriously can't even taste it, and I hate mayonnaise! 
Here is the link to this recipe: BLT Bites
They were actually very good! Their recipe calls for alb of regular bacon but I used 1/2 a package of turkey bacon and it worked just fine. 


Its Friday everyone!! 
Have a great day and an awesome weekend! 
<3
-Megan

0 comments:

Post a Comment