CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 6, 2012

Makin Me Famous!

Hey! I know it has been forever since I've blogged, I got side tracked. Haha well..I think it was Tuesday night where we had my famous Potato Soup. Its really a copy off La Madeline's but I know the recipe too well and just make it more of the way I want. Here is the link to the soup: Potato Soup.  I think it would be easier for you to just follow the link instead of me explaining the way I do it. the good think about this recipe and I guess cooking in general is that you can make it how ever you like it. Like with the soup, John likes it thick almost mashed potatoes and I like it thin..ya know like soup.. haha so we go back and forth on how the soup should really be. 


On Wednesday night we had what we would normally have if I didn't make a grocery list, chicken and veggies with a side of left over soup. Which is no big deal and probably why John offered to cook that night. 

YUM!

In the spirit of Valentine's Day and the great month of February I made a wreath! It turned out a lot better and a LOT easier than I guessed it would! It only took me 10 minutes and half of the times I was waiting for the hot glue gun to heat up. Haha it worked very well outside for about 5 days until someone (or the wind) pulled it down. Now I have to do some repairs before putting it back outside but it won't take long at all. 



As I stated in a previous post, my birthday was yesterday (Super Bowl Sunday) and on Saturday night John and I celebrated it! He brought some friends and we went to dinner then down town Fayetteville which was surprisingly very nice! It was a lot of fun! This is the gift he got me, very creative I might add. 
This is a craft basket with a balloon, card, 3 bottles of alcohol, margarita mix, a HUGE button that I had to wear all night, a big shot glass, all on top of a North Face pullover. It was the perfect gift! 


We had a lot of fun that night. On Sunday, John sent me to the store to get him some beer and my first time to buy alcohol and the lady didn't even card me! I was so shocked/mad. Haha I guess I'll have to go on post and get carded there. 
Anyways, the weekend was really great and now I have to get back on my school grind and jump on these Thank You cards! Geeze, I know people are waiting on them! Ahhh Thank You cards! :( 
Everyone have a productive Monday! 
<3
-Megan

0 comments:

Post a Comment