CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 24, 2012

Couple new things!

Well, its been a while since I've posted a recipe so I have 3 for y'all today! John and I went grocery shopping on Sunday and we got enough groceries for all the recipes to last us a good 10 days. The first recipes I have is from Pinterest! I was going to put the link on here but I had to mix up the recipe a little bit so I'll just type it out. 

This recipe is called Crockpot Ravioli
Ingredients: 
25oz bag of frozen cheese ravioli
1 jar of spaghetti sauce
1 to 2c of water (depending on how saucy you want it)
1c of shredded mozzarella cheese

Directions:
Add ravioli, water and sauce in a crockpot and cook on high for 2-3 hours. 20 minutes before serving add cheese into crockpot and cop until ready then serve.

It was really easy to make and super great to eat!

The next recipe I made was a snack for lunch well its really just throwing a couple things together. Haha
I got the recipe from my grandmother. 
Just chop a tomato and an avocado and mix together with salt and paper.
Its sooo delicious! 



This next recipe is what we had last night. Its also something that I got from Pinterest but because the recipe only calls for 1 serving I had to double it. 
Its called Spicy Shrimp Stir-Fry

Ingredients:
1tbsp canola oil
1tsp crushed red pepper
1/2 a sliced onion
1c of zucchini and squash (thinly sliced) 
1/2c corn kernals
1/2 bag of medium shelled and deveined shrimp (raw)

Directions:
Heat oil in a pan over med-high heat. Add red pepper flakes and onion and cook for 5 minutes until onion is soft. Add squash, zucchini, and corn then cook for 5 minutes until soft. Add shrimp and cook until pink, about 3 minutes. 


This biscuits are from a package of Bisquick Mix Chedder and garlic biscuits.
Just add 1/2 c of water and mix until a soft dough forms
scoop onto a baking sheet and cook on 350 for about 10 minutes. 
This was a good and spicy meal! It was so good and easier than I thought. 



Things here are going great! Its sad to think I only have about 2 more weeks here :( I just hope that I keep up with schoolwork as well as I've kept up with it here. 
John wrote this on our I love you frame.. 


He is so funny sometimes. 
Bentley is loving life here too, he sleeps practically all day long and it the happiest when John gets back home. Now I have to get back to my 10 page paper due on Monday, wonderful. 

I'm so lucky and blessed to have such a great life. :)

<3
-Megan

0 comments:

Post a Comment