CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

See? Food!

This week I'm doing two delicious shrimp meals! One of them I did last night and it was soooo good! Its called Spicy Parmesan Shrimp Skillet and its totally worth it. It didn't take much time to cook, the only thing time consuming about this meal is that you have to marinade the shrimp for however long you'd like but at least 30 minutes. Here is the link to this delicious recipe: Spicy Parmesan Shrimp! 
Naturally I got this recipe from Pinterest.com. I think the only thing I would do different is double the amount of marinade and wait to add the cheese on last.. check out the link so you know what I'm talking about. The recipe calls for 1lb of shrimp but i only used 30 shrimp and the marinade barely covered it and hardly coated the pasta. So if you do decide to use this one, double the marinade and add the cheese last after the pasta is cooked and added to the shrimp. 



Have a great Wednesday everyone!
<3
-Megan

0 comments:

Post a Comment