CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Another move..

Well we got to NC last night and got our hotel booked, but turns out once you check into base we have to stay at the hotel on post..so we had to pack up our stuff again and move. I'm hoping and praying that by the end of the day tomorrow we'll have a place to live for good and we can officially start unpacking.
As if that wasn't bad enough..this morning while putting the U Haul back onto the hitch I cut the finger up pretty bad. John claims we need to go to the hospital but it's not THAT bad. Haha yes, I'm stubborn but it's really nothing.

Ok John eventually convinced me too go to the hospital so I have this huge finger wrap on my finger and when we find and apartment I'll almost be dead weight helping. I just hope this thing heals quickly.
-Megan

0 comments:

Post a Comment