CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 13, 2012

The Joys of a Weekend

This is my last weekend in my hometown before John and I make the move for North Carolina. I'm so nervous but also beyond excited for our future. Well I've compiled a nice list of a few things that I have to look forward to this weekend while the hubs is still in Georgia. First thing is first, I stayed with my sweet grandmother last night and we had a ball. Y'all know that feeling going over to a grandparents, always feeling so warm and loved and the fact that you could ask her to roast a whole duck for dinner and she would drive to 5 different stores to find one..haha we had chicken last night. Well today we our going to one of our favorite places for lunch, La Madeleine! It's so delish! I've almost mastered their Potato Soup, well if you ask John I already have. Haha so I found the recipe online and I'm going to give it to y'all, it's super easy and with pretty basic ingredients. Ok here's the recipe: http://www.copykat.com/2009/05/20/la-madeleines-country-potato-soup/
Believe me you won't regret it! :)

So since my brother is heading back to College Station and I'll be moving on Wednesday were going to eat dinner with my grandparents at a place called Bubba's YUM! After that it's time to watch the Broncos and Patriots play, honestly I very much dislike the Broncos and Tebow I would like then to kick Patriot butt so the Texans can take the AFC championship :) I'm just saying.
I'm definitely ready for the game tomorrow!

John graduates from Airborne school on Friday and I know he is so excited. He's already done the air assault school but Airborne is a huge deal for him, I mean jumping out of an airplane? That's ridiculous! Anyways, I've found a lot of crafts to keep myself busy up in North Carolina and I'm so excited to get started! Along with school. Lol
Let's just bring on this week because it's going to be crazy!

Tom Brady for the Pats...

Or Tim Tebow for the Broncos..?
Its really all about the TEXANS!
My man! <3
My yummy fish and shrimp tacos from Bubba's Seafood!

-Megan

0 comments:

Post a Comment