CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 2, 2012

New Adventures

Happy New Year!


This is our first blog together and I'm really excited about it. My mom actually told me to start one because we'll be moving all over the country and it would be nice for our family and friends that we wouldn't speak to every week to keep up with us. John (whose in the Army) is my husband and we've been married for just over 8 months now. John graduated from Sam Houston State in May and began his Army career a month later, I go to Sam now and should graduated in December. Ever since I've known John all he wanted to do was be a soldier, he feels that if he's a citizen of this country and someone messes with it that he should do something about  it. I have such a higher respect for this country and for our military after knowing John and all the hardships soldiers have to go through.
He's in Georgia right now going through Airborne School (for those who don't know, its jumping out of airplanes) which is just crazy to me, but whatever. Haha I'm at home preparing everything for our big move to North Carolina in a few weeks. When John is done in Georgia, I'm meeting him for his final jump and graduation day then we are heading off to North Carolina where he'll be stationed for at least 3 years. I'm going to be with him taking online classes from Sam until they day every Army Wife dreads...deployment day. It should be coming up fast so when that happens, I'll come back down to school and finish while he's gone. Although the timing of this is great, its terrible that he has to go at all. This is what has made our relationship so strong, so we'll continue to handle everything life throws at us.
I hope y'all have a very blessed 2012 and please continue to read!

-Megan

0 comments:

Post a Comment