CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Kickin' Butt and Takin' Names

Ok so I've been really obsessed with looking at the healthy lifestyles on Pinterest.com, all the good (and healthy) food, the workouts, and bodies we all wish we had and they've all really motivated me to start working out hard again. Toward the end of 2011 I lost my drive to workout everyday and would only run maybe twice a week. I just always felt like I didn't have time with school and planning the wedding. But this New Year I've decided that I'm going to have to push myself even harder than I did before. I'll be taking ALL online classes this semester and not have a job until I make it back to Huntsville around April time so I'm going to have to pick up some healthy hobbies and prove to myself I can adapt to any situation. I'm the type of person that has a really hard time adjusting my schedule when things go haywire and this year is definitely going to prove that. I always plan out my whole day, sometimes my whole week and depending on the week sometimes working out or any "me" time gets pushed to the back burner and isn't thought about until the next week or so.
Back to my Pinterest discoveries, I've come across this really awesome website and blogger name Taralynn McNutt she is all about health and fun. Here's her website:
undressedskeleton.tumblr.com/
Its so amazing and if you just search through her website there are ideas for almost everything! I think the biggest thing she inspired me to do was to blog, I thought that I would blog maybe once a week to keep people updated on how life is but she does it everyday! and the posts don't get boring either. So I'm going to jumpstart my blogging today!
Only one more week exactly until I see John again :) Hopefully my parents and I will get to see him do his final jump from an airplane! He's a crazy man I tell you.. Bentley will be so excited to see him as will I!
Here is my Pinterest site, follow me! http://pinterest.com/armywiife/

Our sweet pup Bentley!

John and My (second) wedding day 11-26-11

0 comments:

Post a Comment