CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Final Post from Texas!

This is the final post I'll write in this great state of Texas! Its definitely a bittersweet moment knowing that this is my last night in my parents house so this might be a little scattered..haha
Well, today I packed the U Haul and read halfway through my book. Its getting so good! John only jumped once today again so that's why were leaving from here a little later than planned. I also logged into the first day of classes for me, emailed some teachers and began this semester. I'm taking 18 hours and this is what one of my classes had as an announcement:
I hope every gets a kick out of that..as if winter break weren't long enough.

My parents and I went to BJs Brewery in the Woodlands to visit my brother before I leave and because his birthday is on Monday and I'll miss it. :( I wish I had a recent picture of him and I but I forgot to get one taken of us tonight but here's a cute one of us:
This was when he moved into his apartment in College Station last summer.

Well there really isn't much left to say, hopefully it won't take me long to get back on here! Its been good Texas, we'll be together soon.
<3
-Megan

0 comments:

Post a Comment