CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Busy Tuesday!

Hello Everyone!
Today John did his first jump out of a plane today at Airborne School! He said it was the craziest thing he's ever done and now he just has to master 4 more before graduating...JOKE! Well, besides the fact that I was waiting around all day for John's phone call/text letting me know he didn't break any bones during this crazy thing he calls accomplishment I was a rather busy lady!
I packed up everything I own that I still had left to pack. Who knew packing up your whole life in a house you've lived in for almost your whole life would be so difficult. I don't think it setting in yet that my parents house is no longer my "home" its rather sad to think about.. ok ok more postive note, please. Some other things that happened today was that I went and got a U Haul for the move and drove the trailer around town for the first time.  


This is my dad's truck hooked to the U Haul that I drove around :) haha

I ALSO got my nails done, which is just soo relaxing and I love. The only reason I even took a picture was because John wanted to see. Haha that's silly I know.

Oh my gosh my new favorite thing! I got the new Nicholas Sparks book today and I can't seem to put it down! It already so good! I'll definitely be reading that during my car rides this week!

And finally, I ate dinner with my bestfriend and her pops tonight and she got me some sweets! A delicious brownie (that my mom and I already dug into) and a banana pudding cupcake! YUM!

This day has been rather bittersweet to me, I'm not exactly sure how to take it yet. To top this whole day off, I have to keep reminding myself that school starts tomorrow! Ahhh, that's just freaking nuts and to think I only have until December! Wow time flies. I'd like to end this post with a quote..
<3
Peace and Blessings!

-Megan

0 comments:

Post a Comment