CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 30, 2012

Getting Settled

Well, things are finally getting settled around here. I hung up some new pictures/frames and John found out his real job today at work. He will for sure be deployed "in about a month" (from his commanding officer) although unsettling news, the timing is good and that's all John has ever talked about doing. He wants to do something worth it in the Army, something to be proud of...if he only knew how proud I was already. 
Anyways, enough sappyness. I made something SUPER amazing last night, yes I know I say that on every post but people seriously- this was awesome! 
I got the idea off pinterest.com and I've attached the link to the blogger who posted it:
Its so freaking good, and it actually gives you a recipe for the marinara sauce which I will be making from here on out because its just so simple! 

Here are my pictures of it from last night:

Finished product:

Another amazingly, awesome idea I got off Pinterest is this thing! I call it the "I love you frame" 


I just put together some scrap paper and stamped the words " I love you because..." and viola! You get a dry erase marker and you can write whatever you want under the words. This picture was from this morning after John wrote in what he felt about the amazing stuffed shells..haha its super east and fun!

Please excuse my tardiness on this post, I got crazy motivated to do all my schoolwork today so that's what I've been working on. :)
Happy Monday to all!
-Megan

0 comments:

Post a Comment