CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 16, 2012

Two More Days!

Oh my goodness the move to North Carolina is coming up quick! Only 2 more days until we leave and there is so much to do! It's almost like I'm running around like a chicken with my head cut off. I'm so excited to see my hubby but for the days I'll be unpacking and getting organized..not so exciting.
Well today, my parents and I spent my last Monday in Houston at the Arms Room which is a shooting range. My first one to ever go to! It was actually really fun and really helpful for when John and I get ourselves our CHL and a handgun.

Shooting my dad's 9mm handgun. :)

Another great thing that happened today is that I found out that Nicholas Sparks, my favorite author, has another book out! Yes, for those of you who know already his newest book The Best of Me actually came out in October 2011 but I haven't been paying attention. Haha I will definitely be picking that book up for our road trip to Georgia!

Hope everyone had a fabulous Monday!
-Megan

0 comments:

Post a Comment